Here is a list of our current staffing structure and their roles and responsibilities:
- Mr D M Eason – Headteacher, Designated Child Protection.
- Miss G Ferguson – Acting Headteacher, Designated Child Protection, SENCO, Curriculum Leader, EYFS Lead, Assessment, Behaviour, Standards, Attendance, Pupil Premium and LAC, RSC.
- Mrs S L Atkinson – Acting Deputy Headteacher, English Lead, Designated Child Protection, KS1 Lead, Assessment, Behaviour, Standards, E-Safety, Coaching and Intervention Support, Phonics
- Miss M Hockaday – School Business Manager, Designated Child Protection.
- Mrs T Gibson – Maths, Computing and E-Safety Lead.
- Mrs J K Lormor – Little Explorers Teacher. Art and DT Lead.
- Mr D Crawford – The Adventurers Teacher. Mr G Stevens is temporary teacher
- Mrs B Murray/Mrs R Kett – The Pioneers Teacher. History and Geography Lead (Murray). French and PE Lead (Kett). Mr D Cornell is temporary teacher.
- Mr D Moore – The Pathfinders Teacher. Music, Science and RSC Lead.
- Mrs T Gibson – The Trailblazers Teacher. Maths, Computing and E-Safety Lead
- Mrs C Swift – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs C Barnes – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Mrs N J Atkinson – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Miss P Brace – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Miss B Hall – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Mrs N McCoy – 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Mrs T Leddy
- Mrs K Lodge – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Mrs A Lamb – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Mrs R Phillips – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Mrs P Atkinson – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Miss S Gillespie – Lunchtime Supervisor and After School Club Supervisor
- Mr C Hall & TASFL
- Mrs E Smith – Cleaner
- Mrs A Summerson – Cleaner
- Mrs K Lodge – Cleaner
- Mr J Shackler – Cleaner