We require children to wear our school uniform in school colours. Not only do children look very smart in a school uniform, the school uniform helps the children to identify with the school and also eases the pressure on parents to provide expensive fashion clothing.
School uniform should consist of:-
- Black or Grey skirts / trousers /shorts (no joggers/tracksuits)
- White / Pale Blue / Navy Blue polo shirt
- White shirt and tie (Year 6 pupils only)
- Royal Blue sweatshirt / cardigan
- Black Shoes (no inappropriate footwear / heels)
PE kit should consist of:-
- Blue shorts, a White t-shirt and trainers.
Children are permitted to wear tracksuit bottoms for PE in the winter months if they would prefer.
Parents are asked to clearly label every item of school clothing with their child’s full name so if any items go missing they can be returned to the correct child.
How To Order
School uniform can be ordered direct from Emblematic by clicking here. There is no delivery charge if school uniforms are sent directly to the school.