Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Whole School Policies:
Administration and Data Policies:
Charging and Remission Policy 2023_2024
Health and Safety Policies:
Keeping Children Safe in School – Safeguarding Policies
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Summary of DfE advice on dealing with sharing nudes
- Appendix 7 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 8 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.